Welcome to MaGiZzYs site, vanish if you must, but reappear next time!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Ring Thing

Well I haven't posted in a while, life's been going slow for me. Literally, I mean the seconds feel like hours its very annoying (okay, so I'm being a little sarcastic). Well lately I haven't been doing much, just having some rough times with my gf, feeling down so I've been practicing my magic. I started looking at my video of Ring Thing created by Garrett Thomas. This dude has some great, great ideas for ring effects. I will basically be doing the two that are my favorites. The first one, I take the ring off my finger and catch it on the same finger as I toss it into the air. The second one I take the ring off my finger and instead of catching it I throw it upwards toward the finger, instantly causing it to go back to place. I know, it sounds a little weird but here check this out.
Hope you guys and girls enjoyed it. Take Care. Peace.

No comments: