Welcome to MaGiZzYs site, vanish if you must, but reappear next time!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Back from another slump

First watch this video and tell me thats not cool!



Okay now that might seem a little weird for you laymen, but for the card workers out there, this is like an encyclopedia. So pull out your credit cards and hope you dont need to skip your mortgage loan to pay for this incredible gift from the gods. This set is just volume 1 and is PACKED with loads of stuff to learn. Even if you know a thing or two , this will return you to your roots and MAKE you want to MASTER those essential moves. Since this is a colossal DVD (almost 4 hours), I will take my time and make a video review of each move. Gotta get some good editing software! So let me start watching and I'll get back to you in a few days with a review! Take Care. Peace.

No comments: